Advanced Course of Immunotherapy
23-25 April 2018, Tehran, I. R. Iran
registration has been closed
This course will cover different aspects of immunotherapy and its application in the treatment of allergy, cancer, autoimmunity, infectious diseases and recurrent abortion.
Course Sponsors and Organizers
- Iranian Society for Immunology and Allergy (ISIA)
- International Union of Immunological Societies (IUIS)
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Mehrnaz Mesdaghi (Iran)
Dieter Kabelitz (Germany)
The course is open to 50 participants, including:
- Postgraduate students
- Post-doctoral fellows
- Young investigators in the immunotherapy area
- Young clinicians interested in immunotherapy
Participants will need to have a basic understanding of immunology and laboratory techniques.
The course registration fee is 100 USD, including participation in the course and food.
To find the course program, please click here.
The course will be held at the Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
The Language of the Course
The official language of the course is English.
Participants Selection for Free Registration and Travel Grant:
- Students from the Middle East or West Asia countries such as Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Yemen are eligible to apply for a travel grant.
- Ten students will be selected according to the analysis of their application on a competitive basis; successful applicants will be offered free registration, accommodation, and travel grant, up to 400 USD.
- To apply, please send the following documents as ONE SINGLE PDF no later than February 20th, 2018, per email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One page application letter with statements as to how participation at the course will be helpful to you, including the last paragraph describing your requirement for funding if that is the case
one page C.V., including a list of your most important (up to five) publications (if applicable)
one page abstract for poster presentation
one page letter of support from your supervisor
The winners will be notified by end of February.